The Parklands at Great Wilsey Park will offer superb three and four bedroom homes near Cambridge from Redrow’s award winning Heritage Collection.
This multi-phase development commenced in September 2020. In April 2021, Anderson won the contract to deliver the second phase of the expansive development.
Works to date include…
- Significant phase wide cut and fill operations, (including formations of basins and swales)
- Phase 1 groundworks to 66 units (2500 units across the wider Great Wilsey Park development)
- Phase A1 Infrastructure to serve the units, which comprises of circa 1.20 kilometers of new estate together with an extensive S278 works package
- Multiple STATS diversions required, including but not limited to Gas, Water, HV, LV, BT, Fibre, Zayo & KPN works
- The adoptable drainage includes improvements to the S278 works drainage, they in turn link to the on-site systems which discharge into on-site water courses. Various water management and filtration systems have been adopted to ensure no harm is caused to the ecologically sensitive water courses on the site
- Construction of a temporary foul water pumping station and rising main, which shall remain in place for several years until the whole site infrastructure offers a positive gravity fed outfall on the other side of the development
- Carriageways and footways, both tarmac and block paved construction, including provision of a 3.00m (w) cycleway shall be installed on site, together with all associated street lighting, furniture, signage, lining & RTPI bus shelters
Click for more information