Located in the village of Stowupland on the outskirts of Stowmarket, Suffolk, is a development of 143 new homes for Vistry Eastern.
The scheme includes a broad mix of house types, including 35% affordable homes, and will feature large public open spaces and amenity spaces.
According to developer Linden Homes, the houses have been designed to reflect the local character and will feature a mixture of brick and render.
In addition, the development will include excellent pedestrian and cycle links with the entrance to the site accessed from a new junction on the B1115.
Anderson’s package of works includes…
- Off-site section 278 works include the construction of the bellmouth to form the proposed permanent site entrance
- Construction of a new footpath (circa 50m long) running parallel to the site.
- Widening of the existing footpaths, ditch realignment works, street lighting and associated items
- All adoptable drainage including the construction of a foul water pumping station
- Onsite adoptable roads and sewers (circa 1,000m) and associated service mains and street lighting works
- Groundworks to 143 ground floor units, including trenchfill foundations, substructure brickwork and oversites
- All associated external works, primarily in the form of driveways, parking courts and footpaths, domestic drainage and services, screen wall foundations and the soft landscaping